Tiny I-Phone Charger For Apple`s Phones


Tiny I-Phone Charger For Apple`s Phones
The team at the Phone-suit wants to give extra battery power to its users but they don`t want to limit-ate your existing I-Phone 5`s Style and look, that is why the Company has released an external battery that fits along with your Smart-Phone and the best of all is it fits right in your pocket.
 The Phone-suit Pocket charger has 2600 MH Battery and it is easy to use and to take everywhere. The top of the battery is made up of Mophie Helium and has another battery pack on its external, by 73%. It is ever ready to provide extra battery for your I-Phone 5 whenever you need it.
Tiny I-Phone Charger For Apple`s Phones
The team of Phone-suit claims that this tiny charger has increased battery timing of I-Phone 5 to 125% and will be usable with every gadget of Apple Company. This tiny Battery Saver is now available for $70. Go for it and enjoy Uninterruptable entertainment on your I-Phone 5.  
Previous Post Next Post