I-Ring Concept



I-Ring Concept
Technology is getting easier for the living users in its use. On the demands of the people technicians are presenting luxuries gadgets with every rising sun.  These gadgets are getting smarter and easier in its use and getting stylish in its look day by day. The demands for the new gadgets and luxuries are also rising day by day. This is how; it is possible for the technicians to invent technology according to the demand of the people, addicted of technology.
Apple is successful brand because it ever has introduced quality of gadgets and technology. Brand ever considered the requirements and facility for their brand users. Apple ever tried to pioneer new concepts in the field of technology and lifestyle and achieved their success on the behalf of fulfilling customer requirements.
Apple has ever stunned its users by presenting unbelievable concepts and by making them possible in the real life. This is the reason that this brand is admirable among its huge number of users. Apple has made not only software easier but also the physical structure into small and comfortable shapes.

I-Ring Concept
After many I-Gadgets New concepts are also in for the new I-Gadget`s users. One of them is now a day is I-Ring. I-Ring is a small gadget designed by Apple that is used to make a communication with a controlling link to the Apple`s gadgets.
I-Ring Concept
This tiny ring looks elegant and decent on the fingers while wearing. Its look is stylish with a simple monogram of Apple.
This ring is based on the Bluetooth technology that helps the user to connect his gadget with his I-Phones and I-Pads. This I-Ring is attachable with new I-Phones and I-Pads for the luxury of the user to control them from a distance.  Controlling of the playback or all types of media options on it is possible by touching on the strip made on it. All controlling buttons are featured on the OLED (Object Light Emitting Display) touch sensitive functional strip that shows all the options on this thin strip.
I-Ring Bluetooth device is rechargeable and it can spend more than two days after being charged. This tiny gadget is chargeable with its cradle. The charging time this gadget provides is an ideal timing to save your tiny Ring-Gadget.
I-Ring Concept
I-Ring Concept
This Tiny I-Ring has the ability to control media options of your Apple`s gadget and also can control the volume of your I-Phone or I-Pad.

Previous Post Next Post