Neymar Jr and FC Barcelona: The Rise of a Leader

Neymar Jr and FC Barcelona: The Rise of a Leader

Neymar Jr believed in the comeback from day one and led the team to the victory over PSG.


FC Barcelona made history last Wednesday night when it became the first side to successfully turn around a four to nil deficit in a Champions League tie. Despite the inflated score on the first leg, many believed Barcelona could make a comeback led by its talisman. In fact, Barcelona defeated PSG and successfully qualified to the quarter-finals of the UCL led not by Lionel Messi, but by Neymar Jr.
Neymar Jr lead the successful campaign to turn the tie around both in and out of the pitch. “Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% de fé,”read the Brazilian’s Instagram publication following the first-leg defeat in Paris. Neymar Jr was confident the comeback could take place at the Camp Nou and he was determined to lead it.
Share on Google Plus

About Muhammad Hassnain

Is a Web Developer and Social Media Strategist. Has efficient communication and management skills.3 years experience of blogging and content writing. Fond of latest and futuristic technologies. Has a good experience of freelancing and marketing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment