Rumors about I-Phone6

Rumors about I-Phone6
I-Phone 6 is coming soon as expected, conferring to Mizuho Securities analyst Abhay Lamba.
According to the analyst, it is possible that the I-Phone6 will launch in July, said by the authorizers in the Asia and Japan but it is still not sure. Though, sellers in the supply chain are probably ready for a quick making hump than the last year. “Recently, the company has been introducing new lineup in September time frame whereas the next generation phones could come out in July this year,” he said. “The earlier launch will be helpful for Apple as it will be ensuring significant availability and distribution of the new device during the holiday season.”
Lamba says that it is priory assumed that Apple will introduce different sample in I-Phone for the next generation in different screen sizes from 4.7 inches to 5.5 inches. The criteria of the fingerprint sensor function may expand than before to involve as more applications as it can.
It is rumored that Apple`s new I-Phone will be equipped with a new sapphire display. Though, it does not seems possible that it would be able to produce enough sapphire glass by July, if considering their new sapphire plant.

If you have more things to share about I-Phone 6, share it with Muddlex in the Comment portion.
Previous Post Next Post